I had a really great day today. And for no reason at all – don’t you love it when that happens. You know all the planets align and you feel really positive and cheerful and you go out of your way to do nice things for people. I think other people pick up on it too.
It started in the morning when I decided to wear Betty to work. I mean how can you be sour in polka dots.
Meanwhile, here is my weekend list:
- Holy cow, will someone make me finish the trench already!
- Second pencil skirt muslin – thank you everyone who left helpful comments on adjusting the fit. I’m taking them all on board and you guys are awesome. It is just the coolest thing. I haven’t picked my fabric yet for sure, or rather I haven’t decided which I will pick first as I want them all(!) but here are my options.
- The weather is supposed to be rather crappy all weekend but if there is a break in it I am desperate to get to the beach. Maybe it’s the Cancerian coming out (born 7th of the 7th lucky me) but sometimes I just get this yearning to be beside the water and living where I do it’s foolish to deny it. I want to make the drive to KareKare if I can.
Hope you are having a great weekend and if not here are my suggestions:
- Put on some polka dots
- Click here to answer that most important of questions “Am I awesome?”
- If you are hungry but just don’t know what to cook click here (but not if the f-word offends you)
(I have a very simple sense of humour)